Our School Policies
Our Golden Rules
“Always do your best”
“Always be kind and respectful”
These Golden Rules were formulated from the responses of all year groups from Reception to Year 6. They are designed to help make everyone safe, enjoy their time here at Co-op Academy Friarswood / Small & Tall Care Club and above all to provide an environment where children can enjoy themselves and learn together to be the best they can be.
Our School Rules
- You should always listen and respond politely.
- You should always be friendly.
- You should always be considerate of others.
- You should always behave sensibly.
- Always arrive at school on time.
- Children should walk calmly in school at all times.
- Leave valuable items at home. (mobile phones should be given to the class teacher for safe storage)
- These items are banned from school; chewing gum, sweets and crisps at playtimes, items with sharp blades, glass bottles, toys (unless permission is given by the class teacher).
- Only small stud ear-rings and watches can be worn at school. (Ear-rings and watches must be removed during PE and swimming lessons)
- The wearing of make up and nail varnish is not allowed.
- All clothes and shoes should be clearly labelled with your name.
- School / Care Club must be informed of an absence on the first day.
- Children must go out to play at dinnertimes and playtimes unless permission is given to stay in.
- All litter should be put into bins.
- Children should be suitably dressed for school – school uniform, suitable outdoor coats & footwear, PE kits and swimming kits. Sensible clothing and footwear during holiday time in the care club.
- Haircuts should be sensible. Extreme haircuts are not allowed in school.
- Always flush the toilet and wash your hands.
- Have good table manners.