Reception Class Teacher
- Contract type - Full time, Permanent
- Salary range - MPS (experienced teachers or EQTs with Early Years experience)
- Location - Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire
- Closing date - June 16, 2021
Post: Reception class teacher
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join our fantastic team.
We are looking for a class teacher who has knowledge and experience of working in reception / early years to start in September. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with early years experience and who has the drive, inspiration and talent to support our youngest learners in the school. You will work closely with the rest of the early years team along with being a part of a stronger whole team. We are seeking an individual who shares our vision and commitment to ensuring the very best for the children we teach.
We can offer:
- Being part of a professional, dedicated and friendly teaching team
- A supportive wider school community
- A supportive leadership team
- Fantastic, enthusiastic and eager children who are ready and willing to learn
Being part of the Co-op Academies trust with benefits which include:
- Local government pension scheme
- Co-operative flexible benefits , including cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- Discount of various co-op branded products
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of the early years curriculum
- Has excellent knowledge and a sound understanding of the early years framework, including the new framework to be delivered in September 2021
- Is a hardworking and dedicated practitioner; able to motivate and inspire children
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of achievement and personal development, supporting every child to flourish
- Is willing to contribute to the life of the school and its community
- Has a commitment to their own personal and professional development
- Works effectively in partnership with all stakeholders
- Is able to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Has a good sense of humour and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Takes responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
If you feel you have all the necessary attributes, are highly motivated and dedicated to making a positive difference to children’s lives then we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school will take place in line with our COVID-19 requirements. We are offering tours with the Headteacher, with a chance for an informal chat.
Please contact the school office on 01782 470401 to book on one of these tours:
- Tuesday 8th June at 1:30pm or 4pm
- Thursday 10th June at 9:30am or 4pm
- Monday 14th June at 9:30am or 4pm
Closing Date: Wednesday 16th June
Observation Dates: week beginning Monday 21st June
Interview Dates: week beginning Monday 28th June
Application Form: Please email your completed application form to Angela Dean at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-op Academy Friarswood
Co-op Academy Friarswood is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and clearances, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Please contact 01782 470401 to make an appointment or email email@example.com